Friday, June 20, 2014

World Cup exercises...turned nightmare...

I created this just before the second game today...

To the bottom I added, 'Daddy does double.'  The whole idea was to get the kids moving while watching/ having the World Cup on in the background.  We rarely just watch.  Usually we're reading, writing, or playing a game.

We turned on the game and a few minutes in France scored.  Then scored a minute later.  And then again, and again.  And?  Just as I'm typing this, they scored again and, I don't know how, but they didn't score with a flurry of shots against Switzerland, who's defense and goalie were about as good as their cheese.

I'm not a big upper body workout guy by any stretch of the imagination, so 80 push-ups in 75 minutes, plus the half, has been a hell of a lot.  I really, really hope no one else scores.  We've still got one game to go...but hopefully I'll be out riding as I did a bike fit on my own as I didn't want to spend $200 plus for one...

Damn you Switzerland!  You freakin' scored!

I gotta go...

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love this! I should do something like this with my NASCAR races and 49er games. Maybe dust off my balance disc and do squats on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh...the balance disc...maybe that should be a side bet...

      Delete